Pure Joy Pure Joy

Brilliant.

You could have so much fun with this...just do lots of crazy shit...the repeated head bobbing was fucking hilarious...

Keep 'em coming Ryan.

Seliquist responds:

Diary of William Ostler Diary of William Ostler

Nice job here. :D

Incredible originality...I like your style. The animation was fluid and well synchronised...the music was fairly good as it kinda matched the explanation William was trying to give.

I like this sort of thing, you could even try turning his 'drawings' into animations maybe even colour ones that 'develop' from his first drawing into little adventures of sorts..all conjured up by his imagination.

I'd like to see more from you. Excellent job.

Keep 'em coming matt.

t3h-m4tt responds:

Well, if you look closely, you'll see that actually I've barely animated anything... glitchy frame-rates bug me, for one thing, and it's also hard to get stuff to look right. But the next one will shift back and forth between him sketching out what happened to him, and his 'real life' recollection of the same events.

Rise of the MK: Part 4 Rise of the MK: Part 4

Excellent as always.

Nice work here, excellent details, nice layering effects...good animating as always. Nice fight scenes too!

I REALLY want to know what song that was you used at the end, the 'happy' music. I was looking at the credits but it didn't have an exact name for it.

The odds of you replying to this is low. But if someone else reads this and knows the track that is playing at the end of this movie.

E-mail me: cyphmills@gmail dot com

Great work here.

Keep 'em coming Randy.

Take to the Streets Take to the Streets

Gogo!

Gogo Beatmuppet & Co. a decent submission if I ever saw one myself.

Keep 'em coming y'all.

gavD responds:

Hiya Cypher_, nice one!

- gavD AKA BeatMuppet

Ghost Motel 11 Ghost Motel 11

w00t!

You're the saviour! You are one of a number of people who have helped keep this entry in the Portal! I love the music in that saviour animation.

Another good one! I love your work, congrats on having it run for so long.

Keep 'em coming Violet-AIM.

Violet-AIM responds:

Thanks for being the savior!! We'll try to keep it going for a little longer.

Decorating Christmas Decorating Christmas

Excellent. :D

Inventive game here, fun to play. The animation is smooth, and there are no flaws in the actionscripting. Really helps bring out the christmas feeling. :D

Well good work here.

Keep 'em coming Terry.

-Cypher_

Yogosun: Kick the bass! Yogosun: Kick the bass!

Cool man. :)

Thanks for the review of my song. I like this song, although a bit samey with the beat it's still nice.

What program are you using? Fruityloops?

I liked the build-ups you had and your general progression...pretty sweet sounding song. :)

Jiao-Zhang responds:

thanks. I used Fl studio 6 with out preset drum samples... thanks again...

-Yogosun

Switch Vs Evil-Dog -> Round 1 Switch Vs Evil-Dog -> Round 1

Fucking brilliant.

Loved the fast paced "machine gunning" drums and heavy riffs.

Also insane guitar effects and multi-layered guitaring add the to the success of this track.

One of the best I've ever heard on NG. Props to this...I also loved the anti-climatic bridge forwarding into the fast paced new melodies. The melodical end was brilliant too.

Keep this coming guys, innovative as fuck.

Evil-Dog responds:

Thanks man
We appreciate your comment :)
It was cool doing this thing with Switch, his riffs rock
Keep making music too :) No covers! haha

She Was Dreaming In The Rain She Was Dreaming In The Rain

Excellent.

Nice style here. Obviously well thought out. I liked the blending of guitar and piano, and I also liked the vocal effects.

What programs do you use?

TenchuX responds:

FL 4 and various other things :D

P.S. whoever were the 2 "people" who voted 0 on all my songs for a score to drop them outa view for people. At least be a man and write a review. It wasnt hard to do math to see that.

P.P.S if you write a review pople vote on the 0-5 scale thing so people see that you voted in submissions of reviews.