Yogosun: Kick the bass! Yogosun: Kick the bass!

Cool man. :)

Thanks for the review of my song. I like this song, although a bit samey with the beat it's still nice.

What program are you using? Fruityloops?

I liked the build-ups you had and your general progression...pretty sweet sounding song. :)

Jiao-Zhang responds:

thanks. I used Fl studio 6 with out preset drum samples... thanks again...

-Yogosun

Switch Vs Evil-Dog -> Round 1 Switch Vs Evil-Dog -> Round 1

Fucking brilliant.

Loved the fast paced "machine gunning" drums and heavy riffs.

Also insane guitar effects and multi-layered guitaring add the to the success of this track.

One of the best I've ever heard on NG. Props to this...I also loved the anti-climatic bridge forwarding into the fast paced new melodies. The melodical end was brilliant too.

Keep this coming guys, innovative as fuck.

-Cypher_

Evil-Dog responds:

Thanks man
We appreciate your comment :)
It was cool doing this thing with Switch, his riffs rock
Keep making music too :) No covers! haha

She Was Dreaming In The Rain She Was Dreaming In The Rain

Excellent.

Nice style here. Obviously well thought out. I liked the blending of guitar and piano, and I also liked the vocal effects.

What programs do you use?

TenchuX responds:

FL 4 and various other things :D

P.S. whoever were the 2 "people" who voted 0 on all my songs for a score to drop them outa view for people. At least be a man and write a review. It wasnt hard to do math to see that.

P.P.S if you write a review pople vote on the 0-5 scale thing so people see that you voted in submissions of reviews.

I'm Okay Now I'm Okay Now

Not bad. :D

You said you hadn't had a single review...well here it is. ;)

I liked the beat, and the piano and also the 'damaged' kick drum. Gave it a nice scratchy feel. You were right to put it in Misc..because it has 'random' elements. Overall, you should probably work more on a melody, maybe a kick ass guitar or piano riff.

This track is good and I expect to see more from you soon. :D

Jayce-Diaz responds:

thanks for the review. i never plan anything when i make my songs, they just come out the way they do. so a melody will appear when it should.

CORRUPT_break down CORRUPT_break down

It's good, nice unique sound.

Sounds crazy, cool song...I liked the last 1 minute also.

You reviewed my "mookiebeat" yeah the bassline does seem a bit out of joint, but oh well.

-Ref.

randomdude responds:

Tanx bud,I put the full version up @ Internet dj .com it's to big of a file to put up here on NG
( same name there also )

Hey Jude : fixed and improved Hey Jude : fixed and improved

w00t!

Great song, no doubt about it, and you've made an excellent version of it.

I loved the instrument choice, and the drums tied it together really well.

The only thing that I noticed, was it was a little slower perhaps in the middle, but it still sounded good.

Nice work here killtony.

Keep these great songs coming. :D

killtony999 responds:

thanx for the review, and yes its hard to get everything EXACTLY right so things do go off at points, but thats to be expected. And to tell you the truth this version is infact a tad faster than the original Beatles version, so you finding a difference in speed is not suprising at all, anyway glad you liked and thanks again for taking the time to review.....

Striker Striker

Stolen.

Stolen from. Fruityloops Version 4.1.

Song Name: Striker
REAL Author: Toby Emerson

Please, get this removed it is completely copied.

This took you 0 time to make.

Chr0me responds:

See, its fucking dumbasses like you. Who dont take their fucking time to listen to the fucking real song than this. If you noticed u dick head, u wud fucking finf out that the toon is different than the original. Oh but wait you cant fucking think can u? its mostly because ur glasses r so fucking thick and ur brain is swelling from all the fucking time u spend on ur computer and the ear wax that clogs up ur ears. Dick fucker.

Battle of Honor Battle of Honor

Once again...

This audio is very, very good..it can be used for a number of scenes..I love it..thankyou..thankyou..

Outer Space Outer Space

Oh yeah...

Thanks for letting me use this for my flash movie..Death-Duel No.1..it's nowhere near as good as your movie..but hey..music brings a movie or game to life..

Thanks again..I love all your work..

Keep doing whatever your doing, because it's working.