Take to the Streets Take to the Streets

Gogo!

Gogo Beatmuppet & Co. a decent submission if I ever saw one myself.

Keep 'em coming y'all.

gavD responds:

Hiya Cypher_, nice one!

- gavD AKA BeatMuppet

Ghost Motel 11 Ghost Motel 11

w00t!

You're the saviour! You are one of a number of people who have helped keep this entry in the Portal! I love the music in that saviour animation.

Another good one! I love your work, congrats on having it run for so long.

Keep 'em coming Violet-AIM.

Violet-AIM responds:

Thanks for being the savior!! We'll try to keep it going for a little longer.

Decorating Christmas Decorating Christmas

Excellent. :D

Inventive game here, fun to play. The animation is smooth, and there are no flaws in the actionscripting. Really helps bring out the christmas feeling. :D

Well good work here.

Keep 'em coming Terry.

the game. (halloween's ve the game. (halloween's ve

Nice again Kol.

приветст&#1
074;ия!

I love your dark and eerie movies, you crazy Russian...:P You and Scarydoll are good at making crazy, creepy movies.

I like your style, and your ideas...this game is a good example of them.

Good work, keep 'em coming Kol.

VG Music Collection Vol.4 VG Music Collection Vol.4

Not bad.

Just improve the buttons and the overall style of the flash and it'll look & "feel" better.

Improving more on the layout would do this wonders, maybe making a few more animations inside the clips as well.

Good job though, glad to see it stayed on the portal.

Keep 'em coming cloned_illusion.

cloned-illusion responds:

Thanks for the review. It's good to see an experienced flash maker leave a review on my movies. Ok, I will find a way to get my cursors over the buttons instead of under. I wanted to add more movie clips of sprites, but I thought that might be a little tacky and might defeat the purpose of the Flash. Anyway, thanks for the review!

Ray - Part 2 Ray - Part 2

Pro.

Excellent work, loved the animation, and the SP style characters. Good gun animations.

Cool overall feel to the movie, how long did this take to make?

Excellent...this'll get Daily Feature for sure.

Keep 'em coming Phill.

Bob's Adventure v1.0 Bob's Adventure v1.0

Pretty kick ass man.

I however DO like techno, and I liked the 'Exploration of Space' by Cosmic Gate.

I also liked the idea, I've played several games like it before and it's a good concept.

Good actionscripting, good music and fairly good layouts helped this game along.

Keep 'em coming thewasteofspace.

thewasteofwebspace responds:

thanks for playing

The Legends of Hiro The Legends of Hiro

w00t! Loved it.

I liked your still pictures, I liked the animation style and the character detail. Your menus were easy to navigate through and from what I can see so far, this is an excellent game, that'll go far.

Good RPG reminds me of old style SNES, I'm gonna try and finish the game now.

^_^ Excellent work, and keep 'em coming Visual_Noize.

Visual-Noize responds:

Thanks, man! Have fun with the game! ^_^

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Evil-Dog.

You are my god.

Keep 'em coming Evil-Dog.

Doomed Doomed

Pro!

This was an excellent game, I loved Smash TV and Gauntlet...both very cool games.

With your game, the movement was really good, the way you can do a kind of strafe and shoot, the levels are randomised, I liked the buy menus and the whole idea.

It would be cool if there was a 'co-op' version of this game...but it would be hard because it would restrict movement.

Excellent...this game is gonna get a good score. :D

Keep 'em coming Sam.